Dr. Y. C. A. Padmanabha Reddy
Qualification : Ph.D.
Details of Educational Qualification:
|Course||Specialization||Group||College Name/University||Year of Passing|
|Ph.D .||CSE||CSE||JNTUA, Anantapur||2019|
|M.Tech.||CS||CSE||RGMCET, Nandyal/ JNTUA, Anantapur||2011|
Note : Students are advised to meet me in Room No : WB - 214 at any time other than my class hours mentioned in the below timetable for any discussions related to the subjects & research.
My Schedule for 2020-21
Minor Research Project
|S.No||Name of the Principal Investigator||Sanctioned Letter Number with date||Department||Project Title||Project Grant Sanctioning Agency & Date of Sanction/Proposal||Sanctioned Amount/ Proposal||Status of the project|
|1||Mr. Y C A Padmanabha Reddy||MRP-4609/14 (SERO/UGC) March 2014||Comp Science & Engineering (CSE)||Semi-supervised learning and its applications for image and document categorization||UGC-SERO & March 2014||Rs.1,85,000.00||Completed|
|S.No||Title of the Paper||Full Details of Journal Name / Conference Name, Volume number, page number, Date||Similarity Index % (Turnitin)|
|1||Semi-supervised Single-link clustering method.||IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence& Computing Research, 2016|
|2||Query Performance Prediction Using Joint Inverse Document Frequency of Multiple Terms.||Emerging Trends in Electrical, communication and Information Technologies (ICECIT), 2016|
|3||Data Provisioning In Multi- Cloud Server For Point Failure||International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER), 2015.|
|4||Automatic Decision Supporting System for Universities||International Conference on Emerging Trends in Electrical, Communication and Information Technologies (ICECIT ) DEC 2012||27|
|5||A Selective Incremental Approach for Transductive Nearest Neighbour classification||Recent Advances in Intelligent Computational Systems (RAICS-2011) IEEE International Conference, Sept 2011.||5|
|6||Survey on machine learning algorithms for liver disease diagnosis and prediction||International Journal of Engineering & Technology, Vol 7, Issue 18,99-102|
- Conducted a one-day workshop on “An Overview on AI and Machine Learning” at Besant Theosophical College, Madanapalle on 02-11-2019, as MITS is a collaborator with Bennet University under leadingindia.ai Program.
- Participated in A Short Course on High Performance Computing Architectures, Programming Models and Languages, Algorithms and Applications, Big-data, AI and Deep Learning on 27 – 31 May 2019 at Supercomputer Education and Research Centre (SERC), Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, India.
- Participated in One-day workshop on Machine Learning, AI & its Applications Conducted by MITS - AI Team at Govt. Degree College for Women, Madanapalle, 19th December 2018.
- NASSCOM Train the Trainers (ToT) Module-III program jointly organized by APSSDC and NASSCOM at JNTU Kakinada Campus, Kakinada during 14-18 December 2016.
- NASSCOM Train the Trainers (ToT) Module-II program jointly organized by APSSDC and NASSCOM at Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur from 6-7-2016 and 10-7-2016.
- A workshop on “Cyber Security and Data Analytics Job Roles” from 07-12-2015 to 11-12-2015 at C. R. Rao Institute, Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
- A One Day Workshop on "National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF)" on 23rd September 2015, which was organized by APSSDC, at Tourism Plaza Hotel, Begumpet, Hyderabad Under TEQIP-II.
- A workshop on "Employability Enhancement Program - Phase I - QP / Job Roles Curricula & Content Development" organized by APSSDC & SSC NASSCOM held at Pranahitha Hall, Tourism Plaza, Hyderabad on 03-08-2015.
- A Workshop on "Teacher Effectiveness -: Nurturing Well Being” at IITH, Hyderabad on 1-2 May 2015.
- A Two Days National level workshop on BIG DATA ANALYTICS in SRIT ATP during 29-01-2014 to 30-01-2014.
- The QEEE Pilot Programme Phase-III Workshop, IIT Madras, Chennai, 12th December 2014.
- Participated in AICTE sponsored Faculty Development Programme on “Computational Intelligence – A Social, Research and Academic Perspective” Conducted by the Department of Computer Science & Engineering, PSG College of Technology , Coimbatore during May 30 to June 12, 2013.
- Participated in AICTE-QIP Short term course on Recent Trends in Computer Architecture Organized by Department of Computer Science & Engineering, IIT Madras during 17-21, December 2012.
- “Automatic decision supporting system for universities” International Conference on EMERGING TRENDS IN ELECTRICAL, COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES (ICECIT-2012), 21-23 December in Srinivasa Ramanujan Institute of Technology, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India.