Dr. K. V. Nagesha
Qualification : Ph.D.
Details of Educational Qualification:
|Course||Specialization||Group||College Name/University||Year of Passing|
|Ph.D.||Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering||NITK, Surathkal, Karnataka||2017|
|M.Tech.||Computer Integrated Manufacturing||Mechanical Engineering||R.V. College of Engineering, Bangalore,|
Visvesvaraya Technological University
|B.E.||Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering||Ghousia College of Engineering, Bangalore,|
Visvesvaraya Technological University
Note : Students are advised to meet me in Room No : WB - 111 at any time other than my class hours mentioned in the below timetable for any discussions related to the subjects & research.
My Schedule for 2020-21
|S.No||Title of the Paper||Full Details of Journal Name / Conference Name, Volume number, page number, Date|
|1||Prediction and Analysis of Dust Dispersion from Drilling Operation in Open Cast Coal Mine.||Earth and Planetary Science. Vol-11, pp-303-311. (Published in Science Direct).|
|2||Prediction of Dust Dispersion by Drilling Operation Using Artificial Neural Networks.||International Journal of Prevention and Control of Industrial Pollution, Vol-1, pp- 1-13.|
|3||Prediction of dust dispersion during drilling operation in open cast coal mines: A multi regression model.||International journal of Environmental Sciences. Vol-6, pp-591-606.|
|4||A review on mechanical alloying.||International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications. Vol. 3, 921-924.|
|5||Comparative study of sintered spur gear for both standard and profile corrected tooth.||International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology. Vol. 1, 2347-4599.|
|6||Development of dust prediction model for drilling operation in coal mines for India Geo-mining conditions.||NexGen Technologies for Mining and Fuel Industries (Volume I and II)|
|7||Simulation Studies on Multilayer Coatings for Solar Absorptance||International Conference on Renewable Energy Research & Education - (RE) 2-2018, American Institute of Physics (SCOPUS Indexed).|
|8||Development of empirical model to predict particulate matter||International Conference on Renewable Energy Research & Education - (RE)2-2018, American Institute of Physics (SCOPUS Indexed).|
|9||Development of statistical models to predict emission rate and concentration of particulate matters (PM) for drilling operation in opencast mines||Air Quality, Atmosphere & Health, V- 12, Issue-9, pp 1073–1079|
|10||Determination of Strength Parameters of Glass Fibers Reinforced Composites for Engineering Applications||Silicon, pp-1-11|
|11||Evaluation of Mechanical Properties of Polymer Composites Profiles for Marine Applications||Grenze International Journal of Engineering and Technology, V-4,pp-343-347|
List of Patents
|S.No||Name of the Applicant||Name of the Inventors||Department||Title of the Patent||App. No./Ref No.||Date of Filing||Date of Publishing||Status||MITS Affiliated|
|1||Dr. K. V. Nagesha, Mr. Harinandan kumar, Mr. Muralidhar Singh, M. Hemanth Kumar, Dr. P. Sivaiah, T. Vishnu Vardhan||Dr. K. V. Nagesha, Mr. Harinandan kumar, Mr. Muralidhar Singh, M. Hemanth Kumar, Dr. P. Sivaiah, T. Vishnu Vardhan||Civil Engineering||Utilization of Waste Poly Ethylene Bags and Fly Ash for Engineering Application||201841017716||11-05-2018||25-05-2018||filed and published||yes|
|2||Dr. K. V. Nagesha, Dr. Muralidhar Singh. M, Mr. Harinandan Kumar, Dr. G. Hemanth Kumar, Mr. Vijaya. G.||Dr. K. V. Nagesha, Dr. Muralidhar Singh. M, Mr. Harinandan Kumar, Dr. G. Hemanth Kumar, Mr. Vijaya. G.||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Development of New Thermal Absorber Coatings for Enhanced Solar Application||201841005118||12-02-2018||16-02-2018||filed and published||yes|
- Garimella Raghu Chandra, K.V. Nagesha, and Vedala Rama Sastry (2018). “Image Processing based Assessment of Blast Performance in Opencast Mines – Case Studies”, Book Chapter, McGraw-Hill Education Eighth International Conference on Advances in Computer Engineering, McGraw-Hill Education.
- Presented a paper in International Conference on “Parametric study on ball mill for synthesis of Ulatrafine powders” in NITK, Surathkal.
- Presented a paper in National Conference on “Planetary ball mill for synthesis of Ultrafine Powders. AIET, Moodbidri.
- Advanced Forming Technologist, at RVCE, Bangalore
- Recent Trends in Monitoring, Control and Abatement of Air Pollution, at NITK, Surathkal.
- Faculty Development Programme in Teaching Pedagogy, Alva’s Institute of Engineering & Technology, Moodbidri, 24th and 25th January 2014.
- Faculty Development Programme in Teaching Pedagogy, Alva’s Institute of Engineering & Technology, Moodbidri, 23rd and 24th January 2013.
- An industrial visit to Rayalaseema Thermal Power Project on 3rd November 2018.
- Industrial Visit to Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI), Bangalore 2018.
- Industrial Visit to Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) SHAR, Sriharikota, Andhra Pradesh.